Objectives: This award category is designed to highlight and recognize companies in the off-grid, renewable energy sector creating renewable energy solutions that bridge the energy access gap through the implementation and delivery of renewable energy projects and solutions, and sustainable customer adoption schemes. The target nominees are project developers and solution providers in the renewable energy segment.
- Nominees must highlight its projects/solutions in the off-grid sector
- Nominees must demonstrate impact of the renewable energy project on the growth of the renewable energy sector
- Nominees must demonstrate growth in their technical and business operations
- Nominees must demonstrate business expansion efforts.
- Nominees must demonstrate how its projects, initiatives and activities have contributed to fostering the adoption of renewable electricity and in turn, increasing electricity access for unserved and under served communities and individuals.